Parabond 600 Adhesive Sealant
Parabond 600 is a fast curing, flexible adhesive mastic based on hybrid MS-polymer used for the bonding and sealing in building and engineering industries. This product has excellent adhesion without using a primer, even on slightly damp surfaces. Parabond 600 can also be used on alkali surfaces, although porous surfaces should be treated with primer DL 2001 in advance. No bubbles or gas are being produced on porous materials.
Parabond 600 is a perfect adhesive for installing the Contour Rail picture hanging system without screws and plugs. That way it can be fitted to the ceiling right at the top of your wall. 270ml is sufficient for the installation of 3 to 5 meters of rail.
1 x Parabond 600 Adhesive Sealant 270ml
– Hybrid polymer-based adhesive sealant
– High initial bonding strength (‘high tack’)
– High final strength
– Bonds also with slightly moist supports
– Does not cause any corrosion in metal joints
– Suitable for use with natural stone
– Paintable with most water and solvent-based paints
– Solvent, isocyanate and phthalate-free
– Permanently elastic
– U.V. and weather-resistant
– Good resistance to fingerpicking (you get a seal which is harder to pick by hand)
– For interior and exterior use
– Glueing of panels and elements in the interior and ceiling construction: wall cladding elements and ceiling panels (interior), isolation panels (mineral wool, wood-wool cement & plastic foams, PUR, PIR, PS)
– Wooden & plastic laths, ornaments, frames, doorsteps, window sills, skirting boards, roofing elements
– Glueing and fitting of safety glass in the banking industry and fitting of cable ducts, mitres in aluminium windows, mirrors etc.
– Can be used for bonding materials in the automotive
– Secure environments (i.e. prisons, hospitals) where the sealant is hard so it can’t be picked out by hand (not for external glazing applications!)
– Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in the construction industry, such as aluminium, galvanised and stainless steel, zinc, copper, natural stone, concrete, brick, HPL panels, treated wood, gypsum, glass, various synthetic materials, etc.